People We Can Shelter
- Children with Parent/s or Legal Guardian
- Married couples with children will be housed together only with proof of marriage.
- Most people with handicaps.
People We Can’t Shelter
- Anyone under age 18 and unaccompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Anyone with a pet that would have to be brought onto the Mission property. Exception: certified working dogs
- Anyone that is Premise Barred or who has a No Temp Lift.
- Anyone who is physically or verbally threatening or violent.
- Anyone who is unable to care for themselves. (Examples: Must be able to do their own laundry, shower, take medications and follow rules and policies, etc.)
- Anyone under the influence of Alcohol or Illegal drugs.
Note: Personal property will be limited to two bags per person. Personal property will be disposed of if guest leaves Mission without permission to store property.