How You Can Pray
Prayer is the most valuable resource you can give to the Mission. In addition to the continual covering of the Mission and safety of all those who enter our doors, the following are important prayer concerns pertinent to current situations:
- Short term and long term strategies to accommodate the increasing number of men, women and children coming through our doors for shelter.
- Prayer for the women and families coming to the Hope Center – that speedy intervention would take place to ensure that individuals are not turned away due to lack of space.
- Provision to meet the daily expanding needs in the areas of food and shelter.
- Housing, employment and stability to come forth for guests residing at the Mission.
- Covering and safety for new Operation Street Reach endeavors and the unsheltered homeless individuals who have yet to come to the Mission for shelter.
- Health and well-being for the staff and volunteers who tirelessly give to the Mission on a regular basis.
- Continued wisdom and guidance for Topeka Rescue Mission leadership staff and Board of Directors.
Thank you for all of your prayers. Not one goes unheard by our Almighty God and we pray His abundant blessings upon you as you take the time to pray for the Topeka Rescue Mission and all of the people we serve.